Test results!

Wee-Man, do you think I should run it for a day and then check? I was told I probably ruined the membrane by not running the unit first for an hour without it. Apparently because of the carbon dust that has to flush first

Wee-Man, do you think I should run it for a day and then check? I was told I probably ruined the membrane by not running the unit first for an hour without it. Apparently because of the carbon dust that has to flush first

You may not have ruined it, just run it for a day and keep an eye on the TDS, it will probably clear up (i hope):)

I just Googled David Saxby. Not a shabby tank Mr /Sir Saxby. Forget being a rock star; i wanna be you

I just Googled David Saxby. Not a shabby tank Mr /Sir Saxby. Forget being a rock star; i wanna be you

When i went to his house, we were introduced (the usual crap) then he showed us the tank, after a few minutes he asked us what we thought....what can you say? it was absolutely amazing the tank is 1.2m high, i just stood there slack jawed and dribbling, i spent 3 hours just looking at it - believe me pictures don't do it justice.

WOW, WOW. The man likes his fish. Welcome to Extreme Reefing :yeahdude:

It is superb, you saw the large bushy gorg in the front? it's nearly a metre high, that is where i stood for nearly an hour before i was able to move. The Vlamingi tank is nealy 600mm (2feet) long and it looks small in there.

WOW he has a ugly yellow tang;)

Back
Top Bottom