Sunburst's Colourful Bare Bottom

Reaction score
Towards the end of 2006 my 600l LPS system of twelve years popped. The resulting deluge meant that carpets had to be lifted and replaced. Carpets were not a replacement option (obviously). Composite wooden flooring was given some serious consideration. As no guarantee was offered for water damage i/WE decided that Africa had some awesome natural rock as flooring to offer, and the decision then became.... what colour sandstone to get. We ended up buying the imported Italian equivalent in porcelain (at 3 times the price) Why??? Because of water damage of course..... Funny the tricks life plays on you..
Dec 06 The Tiles & Diesel
IMG_2802.jpg

Jan 07 Jacked Up and Good To GO
IMG_2819.jpg

Jan 07 Tank One in place
IMG_2810.jpg

Jan 07 Tank Two in place
IMG_2830.jpg

Plumbing Begins
PlumbingBegins-1.jpg

June 07 as She is tonight
IMG_9093.jpg

Last edited:
MORE PICS DUDE!! until then i reserve the right to comment!!

hey the killing is suspensing me. I WANT TO SEE YOUR SUMP!

can't help, sorry, you gonna have to go shout at photobucket...again!

Very nice, but where is that monster skimmer?

Wow what a tease... Sean you can't leave us hanging like this, we need to see more of this beautiful tank !!!

stunning sean.did you redo your aquascaping lately?

Not yet. Still need a lot more rock before things become epoxied in place. The right hand side of my tank is still bare. I am currently cooking another 20kg...but conservatively speaking, need at least another 100kg before final construction plans become cast in concrete.

WOW , looking good. Show us some more pics of the sump, skimmer, lighting etc.

Corals are amazing. Seems Zeo is working well for you!

Very nice, but where is that monster skimmer?

More this weekend.
Phat there really is'nt too much else...my sump is a plastic camping box with live rock...and maybe the skimmer.. which in anybodies language would be considered overkill.
Smithers... i do run Zeo, and am slowly becoming a believer. No other form of nutrient assimilation or absorbtion other than GAC

Back
Top Bottom