Sunburst's Colourful Bare Bottom

Towards the end of 2006 my 600l LPS system of twelve years popped. The resulting deluge meant that carpets had to be lifted and replaced. Carpets were not a replacement option (obviously). Composite wooden flooring was given some serious consideration. As no guarantee was offered for water damage i/WE decided that Africa had some awesome natural rock as flooring to offer, and the decision then became.... what colour sandstone to get. We ended up buying the imported Italian equivalent in porcelain (at 3 times the price) Why??? Because of water damage of course..... Funny the tricks life plays on you..

June 07 as She is tonight
IMG_9093.jpg

A week short of 10 years gone by, @sunburst, are you still in the hobby? Still in Durban? Still drinking? :lol: Would love to hear how you're doing, been a few years since we've chatted. :)

A week short of 10 years gone by, @sunburst, are you still in the hobby? Still in Durban? Still drinking? :lol: Would love to hear how you're doing, been a few years since we've chatted. :)

Chuckle chuckle :) Howzit Dean. Apologies for delayed response. The proof that God loves me is beer. Temporarily not in the hobby. Miss it Big Time. Still in Durbs. Still have most of my equipment. So watch this space. You still in the U.K.

Haha, yes I am. Good to hear from you man, get a tank going already, we need to see one of the old masters back in action. :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom