Spouses comments...

i am damn lucky.my wife is with me all the way with the tank.she wants a bigger tank and before we slept last night,she said to me that her favourite fish is the 'Acanthurus Achilles' and her favourite coral is 'Seriatopora Hysterix'.i was freaking shoked that she new the scientific names lol

Well done M.. well done !

Wife training 101 lesson complete. Hy hero.

My miss actually reported to me this morning that my pulsing Zenia is not pulsing as much as it did yesterday.. it was just at the start of the light cycle.. sweet when they do that .

Muz

LOL... um, my husband still refers to our fish as "the blue one" and "the other two."

I must have a GF from hell, she has mentioned all of them(ATLEAST TWICE) The sad thing is Im not even JOKING......

Ha Ha do we have any couples here that are completely reef crazy? I mean not just a spouse that supports the hobby. I am talking about a spouse that is as enthusiastic as yourself.

My wife supports it, but you wouldn't find her reading any literature, etc.

There's one such couple here in Cleveland, OH... they run a little coral business from their basement. It's pretty cool actually. They're quite good reef keepers.

Back
Top Bottom