Sponsors and The For Sale Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
i aggre lol but to me it doesn't make sense to be buying second hand items when you can get a new one... give a chance to the less privileged imo
@HOT SAUCE you are assuming that all sponsors are rich. Some might not be doing that well as you expect. Just a thought. We cant discriminate against someone cause he is a "sponsor"

Last edited by a moderator:
The bottom line is sponsers money is the same colour as members fair is fair and if the sponser dibs 1st good for him he was awake and saw add 1st and made decision to buy.

i aggre lol but to me it doesn't make sense to be buying second hand items when you can get a new one... give a chance to the less privileged imo

For all you know a "less privileged" might have asked a sponsor to keep a look out for a specific item (secondhand) and buy it on his behalf as the "less privileged" might not have a pc or be online regularly :whistling:

@HOT SAUCE

Thanks for the link, I did report it to the other moderators and we did discuss it.

My view:

Have you ever seen the product list and prices given to sponsors from their suppliers?
Also remember that not all sponsors have access to all the range of products.

Lets say I can get product A from a direct supplier for R1000.
Someone on the forum sell the exact product for R500 with 5 months use.

I would take the product on the forum, because Im helping a fellow member and willing to take the calculated risk.

I doubt that a sponsor would buy second hand goods and then sell it to others.
This could damage their name and reputation!

@LCornelius

i only started this thread because i thought (and still do) that its not OK for the sponsors to use the for sale forums to buy goods. but i understand that this is a public forum and it should be run in a way that it satisfies the majority and not just what i like and don't.... seeing that no one else has a problem with sponsors buying of the for sale thread i'm happy that the majority agrees even tho i am the odd man out in this case and we move on .. no harm done, it was just a suggestion and as i said few times it was not meant to attack a sponsor or a seller or even referring to a particular thread
as long as everyone is happy im happy too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom