Sooi's New start

looking good!

i am not one to be the Tang police, but i count 4 in there, to help kerb aggression and promote good health, make sure they get plenty of algae in their diet, Nori, Ocean Nutrition Formula 2 flakes or frozen. they will love you for it

thanks I am feeding them nori every morning and evening. And also mix this with ocean nutrition,omega one; aquafin professional;artemia and krill The scopa did go for the yellow at some stage but they all peaceful at the moment.

included a flame angel now and the coral beauty is going at the flame.
Do you have advise on the angels?

thanks I am feeding them nori every morning and evening. And also mix this with ocean nutrition,omega one; aquafin professional;artemia and krill The scopa did go for the yellow at some stage but they all peaceful at the moment.

included a flame angel now and the coral beauty is going at the flame.
Do you have advise on the angels?

Keep up the diet, but remember tangs prefer a herbivorous diet.

As for the angels, they going to fight over territory in that size tank. Try placing small mirrors in the tank corners to distract them

Ok here is an update on my system

The tank is 360L 1m x 600 x 600
3 Chamber Sump 100L 900 x 350 x 300
Overflow and uplift pipe back left corner. Overflow pipe 50mm return pipe 32mm
Skimmer ViaAqua 1100LPH
Uplift Pump 5000LPH with ball valve to regulate flow
Cheap 300w Heater;Jaeger does not fit in the sump;( (Working on new Sump)
Small tank for RO top up 40L 900 x 300 x 150; Must still setup top up it self got the equipment already
Flow pumps in Display
1 x 3000LPH
1 x 6000LPH
Running a DSB with Cheato
Couple of pieces liferock also in sump
Lighting 4 x T5 39w OdysSea

Last edited:
Sump pic

IMG_2103.jpg

IMG_2104.jpg

Fish Update

Yellow Tang
Common Clown
Yellow Tail Damsel
Scopas Tang
Regal Tang
Flame Angel
Diamond Back goby
Coral Beauty
2 x Cardinals

Hey, how are you controlling the overflow from the tank? I see there is a foam party going on in the skimmer chamber! lol! Try putting a ball valve on the overflow pipe to adjust the flow rate until there are no more bubbles being drawn in just clear water. I had the same problem as my overflow drops straight out the bottom of the chamber into the sump. It will help with evaporation and especially reduce the salt creep! Tank looking good otherwise!

ok thanks for the help! I only have 2 elbows at the bottom it helps a bit. will get a ball valve at effast over the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom