Skimmer Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan

Admin
Reaction score
Competition

Please read:

Hi Guys and Gals our first competition is at hand. We at MASA are trying to find ways to grow our community, so this has led to the first competition. We are looking for the member with the highest amount of referrals to take the prize. Now when we say we need people to sign up it is not our intention just to boost the numbers, we need folk that will become active members of our community, not family members or friends that have no interest in the hobby. If it discovered that people are just adding members for the sake of numbers you will be disqualified. Our aim here is to get members to talk to other aquarists while in the LFS and inform them of MASA. Please make sure to inform the person to fill in your name on their registration application as the results will be taken from that data, they must use your forum name so that the referral can be allocated to you. Now to get the point the referred person will have to be an active member on the board, not necessarily posting as we understand some folk are very shy when it comes to public speaking. We will count up how many times that person visits the board and count that as being active. So basically you will get a point for every active member referred to MASA

Start date 17/05/2007
End date 30/09/2007

1st prize…………….Reefoctopus NW150 in sump needle-wheel skimmer rated for 800L system.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's what you going to win :D

NW-150.jpg

Does nobody want to win this skimmer?

Come on people, time to start trolling all other forums on the internet and start selling your bodies at all your local pet shops :D oh and don't forget to tell them to enter your username when they signup.

If you have a look under the Quick Links menu, you will see at the bottom of the list Referrer Statistics.

At the top of that list you will also see a link with your unique member number, give that link to your friends and when they sign up you will be their referrer :D

i sure hope admin is not in the running for the skimmer;)

would sure like it!!

yip, looks like you're first in line so far.

So who's gonna be the first person to topple phat from the leaderboard?

Hey who makes up the rules here? Only joking Phat, you're in the lead remember they have to be active members.

cool so if i win can i donate to a needy reefer?

I see Leslie Hempel is moving up in the ranks, gonna overtake phat pretty soon ;)

i'm not worried scwdie doesn't count!!

how many referals has the highest guy got ?

cool and how long will the competition last ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom