Skimmer Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact if you caught cheating you will be eligible for disqualification.

hahahaha cheating how alan??
DISPLAYA i have no idea who that is yet??

2 weeks left for this competition! ;) Free skimmer for referring 10 members...

Hey guys, I need a skimmer - isn't there 10 ppl that can say I referred them? Is that also cheating, lol?

The only problem I have with this is that I am referring peeps left right and center but when they register they don't say who referred them .. booo

Did you stipulate to them that they must use your name on the registration form?

Ask those guys to just drop me or Dean a pm saying there were refered by so-n-so...

Did you stipulate to them that they must use your name on the registration form?

You know.. don't stress it ! i do it for the hobby. Most of the guys I give the website address to are guys I meet in a LFS.. you can spot them a mile away, they are the guys asking questions and getting blank looks in return, I cannot help myself I always catch up to them on the second sweep of the tanks and ask them a few questions about their setup, what they have etc then if they ask questions I just don't have the 2 hours it will take to explain I will refer them to the site.

It is difficult to really ensure a referral because then you have to ask them what they will call themselves and then post you etc.. seems like a bit of a bind, also remember I meet all these guys in a LFS, the LFS may or may not want their clients referred to the sites so I don't become an ambulance chaser, i just recommend the site for good advice and leave it at that.. don't want to piss anyone off ya know.

Muz

Oh and sorry.. yes I do, but if I can't remember their names they sure ain't gonna remember Muz.. I write it down if there is a piece of paper handy. How many do I have ?

Muz

Oh, checked on profiles.. I got 0, that's just fantastic !

:lol:

If anybody here has joined up because Muz referred you, please PM me or Rory so we can make this man feel a little better :)

p.s. Thanks for all your hard work Muz :thumbup:

LOL.. yes *snif* or in future I'm gonna snap them with my cell and post their mugs !

Ask those guys to just drop me or Dean a pm saying there were refered by so-n-so...
The person refered should say who reffered him/her in their first post on intro so everyone in the form can see it pm's shouldnt be allowed

so can anyone beat my score:p

Anybody? Somebody? Please, I'm begging you, we can't give this skimmer to phat :tt2:

o yes you can;) i obvioulsy deserve it for referring so many ppl, geez muz from saving 30 bucks to begging for a baby skimmer, shame dude:p

Oh no, no-one told you we lost the skimmer and decided to cancel the skimmer comp? :whistling:

hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom