See the difference after 1 month

Reaction score
Was scrolling through some pics the other day and just could not believe how different my acan brain looks. Will post the before and after PIC. Note that this was only 1 month apart. I just love it when corals respond well and you see a huge difference. Your thoughts first PIC taken on 10 July 2015 and second PIC on 04 Aug 2015 so basically a month after being in my tank. Wish the rest of the corals responded like this. :cool:

uploadfromtaptalk1439160351465.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1439160423731.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1439160351465.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1439160423731.jpg

Last edited:
Oops my bad, lol. Now that's embarrassing, thanks for letting me know what it actually is. @Francoisvz thank you Sir, can't wait to see how your new addition is coming on! I'm sure it's going to be spectacular.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hingis If I only knew how to post pictures. Read all the threads on how to but still do not get it right.

My second tank being delivered tomorrow and then it is up for the big save for the big boy like yours:biggrin:

Wow @Francoisvz you got another tank coming as well now.. Shucks I think you actually worse than me lol didn't think that was possible. If you have an android phone the best way to upload is download an app on the playstore called Tapatalk. Find the MASA forum and start your thread there. You can then attach your pics like that. It's way simpler

*** UPDATE *** Was scrolling through some pics the other day and just could not believe how different my acan brain looks. Will post the before and after PIC. Note that this was only 1 month apart. I just love it when corals respond well and you see a huge difference. Your thoughts first PIC taken on 10 July 2015 and second PIC on 04 Aug 2015 so basically a month after being in my tank. Wish the rest of the corals responded like this. :cool:

958821128a4d21cb1648223e91981aea.jpg
492b5ebfedce6be0de130cde8395561f.jpg

*** UPDATE ***

Well it has been 2 weeks since my last picture on here which was taken on 04 Aug, today being the 18th here is the latest. Where has all the green gone??? Instead of being very healthy I now am starting to have doubts in such a fast colour morph, can this be right? Don't know if I should be concerned or not. Really strange. Here is the latest shot.
d00f1e9df6e01aef0d8726e9215e7fe3.jpg

Last edited:
@Willie85 I have changed my lighting quite a bit, but not really sure if that's got anything to do with it, as I have only had the piece in my tank since the first shot there was taken ie 10 July, what is probably the biggest difference is the shops lighting versus mine and that's the whole colour morph. I would love to play with the spectrum of the lights on the tank to see what makes the coral change colour... Would like a bit of green in the piece as in the second shot, I called it my Jamaican piece lol.. However now it's just gone all purple and orange...

Back
Top Bottom