Rubik's cube

Reaction score
Shot bud, lets hope i can stick around a bit longer, think i am finally settled, if you ever in Kei mouth you must pop in bring the wife and kids, hook you up on a game drive and serve you a mean venison chow.

thanks boet will do.. whats whispering waves looking like latley? apologies for the off topic :)

Reaction score
Cool... hey its run down mate, really looks shocking. there are a few other self catering places but all pricey. If you looking to shoot up there for a weekend let me know i might be able to hook you up as my aunt (kinda my aunt) works at a real estate in kei mouth.

I will say the waves have been firing whacki's been going off its head, and in front of the old beach hotel there is a good beachbreak, on morgans bay side the mitford has really nice banks, just a hell scary channel to paddle through to get out.

Reaction score
cool shot for the surf report.. i love that area.. very cool to get some deep pits.. and stiches...

Reaction score
So not gonna start a new thread, have had a smallish tank running for a year and half and things were great till I upgraded to a led lighting system, never again will I be stupid enough to buy a diy unit, anyway with the new lights all sort of crap crazy stuff started going on, not going into details, ultimately I have built a new tank and am busy sorting out a few things, nothing big 800 x 500 x 420 water level at 390, love my shallow tanks lol. Got loads happening over the next few weeks so hopefully will have water in month end, will post a pic or two of the progression if time allows, but mostly just wanna give @leslie hempel a shout out for the stand.
Will just add this tank to the current thread

Last edited:
Reaction score
So not gonna start a new thread, have had a smallish tank running for a year and half and things were great till I upgraded to a led lighting system, never again will I be stupid enough to buy a day unit, anyway with the new lights all sort of crap crazy stuff started going on, not going into details, ultimately I have built a new tank and am busy sorting out a few things, nothing big 800 x 500 x 420 water level at 390, love my shallow tanks lol. Got loads happening over the next few weeks so hopefully will have water in month end, will post a pic or two of the progression if time allows, but mostly just wanna give @leslie hempel a shout out for the stand.
Will just add this tank to the current thread

anytime boet, its already looking better with a tank on it :) enjoy!

Top Bottom