Rubik's cube

Reaction score
hey dude looking really really good no worries dude i am in no rush and not a problem looking after your corals. Wanna pop around tomorrow we can go throw some spoon and i can have a look at the tank

Reaction score
No worries bud but please contact me i need to chat to you.

cool i will call you tomorrow. if i still have a voice, suffering from bad flu..

Reaction score
cool i will call you tomorrow. if i still have a voice, suffering from bad flu..

Cool bud.

and i wish that my pink zoas would open up

The ones i gave you recently, if yes mine are strangely closed too

hey dude looking really really good no worries dude i am in no rush and not a problem looking after your corals. Wanna pop around tomorrow we can go throw some spoon and i can have a look at the tank

Sweet mate sounds like a plan, need some bait.

Reaction score
k so *** weather so fishing seems out but still wanna come past and have a look dude yeah i ma refering to the ones i got from you

Reaction score
OH my word oke, your new tank looks amazing, can't believe I missed the thread. I haven't been browsing too much for threads, sorry I missed it bro. Well done man.

Reaction score
k so *** weather so fishing seems out but still wanna come past and have a look dude yeah i ma refering to the ones i got from you

Wierd but who knows what will happen

OH my word oke, your new tank looks amazing, can't believe I missed the thread. I haven't been browsing too much for threads, sorry I missed it bro. Well done man.

Its cool bud thanks for the kind words
wow that is awesome man:thumbup: love the corals.realy realy nice coulorful healthy looking system you got there.
well done:)

Thanks clinton

tank is looking gr8

Thanks Ruan

Top Bottom