Red sea livestock arrival tonight

Ok let me start by saying Andre cant tell size of fish when he says large he means XXXXL ;)thanks Andre the fish are huge and health the extra you did in looking after them and keeping them with you for a while worked wonders.

I put the idol/convicts in last night at 20h30 is after dripping put lights out so they could sleep I woke up this am and they all looked fine no one chasing any one so I fed some flakes and nori and bobs your uncle the Idol ate .:clap:. convicts are working the rocks and so happy. The way the box was packed was highly professional and it arrived in Bloem perfectly.

Great fish great service great product… shipping is not hard and makes us reefers with no good local LFS appreciate the effort you guys put in.

Other LSP pay attention lol

Thank you Andre and team.
Great News, Now I guess you don't have to return my courtesty call.

We are glad you are happy. :thumbup:

Hi Andre,

How is my Idol doing?
Will he and the powder blue be ready this coming saturday, or do you want to keep them for another week?

Im in no rush ;)

Last edited:
@LCornelius, you must have a sixth sense, I was just typing you an update.

The PB's are looking good and devouring the nori strips.

Your Idol seems a bit slow, his actively nipping on rocks but not too interested in flakes yet, so I must babysit longer.

Cool, no problem! You said the other big Idol is eating?

Last edited by a moderator:
Always happy to see them eating. Once you pick it up, get down to the local rock pools and get some sponges. I had mine for quite some time and I suspect a large part of my success can be attributed to feeding it sponges. Whilst living in the tropics, I spent a lot of time watching them and found they do love the sponges under rocks...

Always happy to see them eating. Once you pick it up, get down to the local rock pools and get some sponges. I had mine for quite some time and I suspect a large part of my success can be attributed to feeding it sponges. Whilst living in the tropics, I spent a lot of time watching them and found they do love the sponges under rocks...

Thanks bud, where in the Blouberg area can I get sponges from pools?

Last edited:
Around where Onse Huise Restaurant is, work your way to the left around the small point and also where On the Rocks is.
Best hunting ground is Melkbos rocks on low tides. Just be sure to have a permit handy, as the inspektas are gonna mistake you for a pearly poacher.
Whilst there, grab some black mussels too, they love em.

Last edited:
Around where Onse Huise Restaurant is, work your way to the left around the small point and also where On the Rocks is.
Best hunting ground is Melkbos rocks on low tides. Just be sure to have a permit handy, as the inspektas are gonna mistake you for a pearly poacher.
Whilst there, grab some black mussels too, they love em.

geeez!... getting jealous just reading this..!!! never mind the fish.. please please please, pop in to the Blue Pete for me.. order a mexican n a pint o' guinness....!!!! damn i miss that place! :thumbup::peroni::thumbup:

hi ! i want a pair of picasso clown , how much for a pair ? pm me contact details pls

Hi @rigby , I'm afraid we don't ship small quantitys of fish, with the freight cost its just not worth your while.
Sorry we cannot help.

We still however have yellow tangs, purple tangs (RTG) beautiful black and white clowns, copperbands currently in QT.
Sailfin tangs(RTG) are now out of QT

RTG - Reef Aquatics short for "Ready To Go"

Last edited by a moderator:
hi ! i want a pair of picasso clown , how much for a pair ? pm me contact details pls

i haven't gone thru the thread but u guys seem to enjoy the triggers, (not sure if that's in the tank or just because they're easy to catch), but they're not for the faint hearted..! They will at some stage outgrow u're dt, but right from the get go they will move u're sand about, which will ultimately end in a heap in a corner (flow dependent) and all over u're lr, effectively stopping the build up of good bacteria due to the microscopic holes being clogged, resulting in regular cleaning/blowing with a turkey blaster or p/head. Obviously they r territorial and aggressive.. all n all a wonderful fish in u're tank! i have a half moon and a rectangular (same size), n both eat out of my hand.. love em!

well i realy dont mind what the shipping will cost ,money is not a problem ,i just want two picasso clowns !!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom