Reaction score
Hi everyone im a total noob to marine, hope to get a lot of info off your site which looks brilliant and maybe get into contact with some local guys close to me to help me build my tank!:thumbup:

Cheers!!

G

Welcome to MASA. Before you decide on what to buy, read the link in my signature on starting a marine tank - some great info and tips on reefkeeping ;)

welcometomasa

There's a few reefers in your immediate area, but we all willing to help a fellow reefer irrespective of what... Just remember we all pic-a-holics and always will ask for pics...

Welcome...:thumbup::thumbup:

Shout if u need help, im just around the corner. Tell us what u wanting to do? Tank with only fish or tank with fish and coral?

Shout if u need help, im just around the corner. Tell us what u wanting to do? Tank with only fish or tank with fish and coral?

Dude im shouting as loud as I can now!!!!:clap: Would be nice to get some local help! And I`ll get the beers!:1:

Thanks!

The only best advise I can give you is - don't run before you crawl...

Take it very slow, ask allot of questions, don't just buy stuff, ask, don't just buy fish - ask... don't buy nano tanks if you want a scenic materpiece...

Back
Top Bottom