New guy

Reaction score
Hi all

New to the forum and to the marine lifestyle, currently not in possesion of a tank but one of the current sponsers (PhutureLab:thumbup:) are building me a setup.
Will post pics the moment it is completed

Hi and welcome to MASA

Thanks guys
really excited about bringing a bit of the ocean into my living space and contributing to the growing number of reefers :)

hello riddi and welcome to masa:)

great to have you join and even better to hear you are getting a spanking new tank, you must be really excited. What size tank are you planning and have you thought about what you would like to keep in it?

theres lots of planning you can do well before you get the tank and lots to learn, so read through some forums on here and get started before you even start with RO water:)

welcome and happy postings :)

Thanks
looking at getting a 850 x 850 x 600
the current motivation as with most things in life is for my son who wants a nemo :lol:
Idealy I want to get a nice mix of livestock and minimal coral
Currently comparing lighting requirements.

Welcome to MASA!!

Welcome to MASA !

Thanx all realy learning tons here and there so much more.:thumbup:

Oops, missed this one :p
Welcome to MASA, glad you joined us. There is a couple of links in my signature for you regarding starting your first marine tank - happy reading ;)

Welcome bru!Dont worry guys Riddi will be having lotsa on hand assistance,with the help of myself,keyaam and some other reefers.
gonna be a stunner of a cube!

A very WARM WELCOME to MASA Riddi! Great to have you on-board!

My advise to you would be:
1) Be extremely PATIENT in this game
2) read as much as you can, and ask as many questions as is needed, that you can become the best reefkeeper that you can be...

You can at least now start reading and asking questions.......

Good luck, and enjoy the journey into keeping marines!

Back
Top Bottom