MASA Jhb Club House

A man cave ohhhhhhhh...

I like this idea who has one?

I would suggest (like @Quintin) that we rotate in an area each month so why doesn't everyone list the place they stay in and we can then take it from there.

We normally ask who is willing to host a reef meeting Normally only a select few volenteer and normally repeat venues hence the reason meetings are not held all over jhb. ie this year alone @Irma has hosted 2 reef meetings.

I'll do a windows 8 demo

:thumbup: but what if the apple brigade rock up?
404669_10151870758755400_1754877316_n.jpg
:whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are welcome to use my spot again. Garage is full again.

I had spoken to Sandton Scuba about using their la pa venue. They were OK with it as long as we give them adequate notification. If you guys are interested i can chat to them again.

I'll do a windows 8 demo :p

Oooh, that could take long mate.
Sure we will have lots of tea breaks during the crashes.... :whistling:

Take it you will also be giving it away?
As at this stage Microsoft couldn't sell it even if they tried.....:lol:

We normally ask who is willing to host a reef meeting Normally only a select few volenteer and normally repeat venues hence the reason meetings are not held all over jhb. ie this year alone @Irma has hosted 2 reef meetings.

You can come to me, happy to host but I throw people out after a midnight, and you bring your own fish!:p

Just waiting to see if we moving to a new place then we can do it by my place. a meating will realy be nice.

Must say Sandton Scuba is a good idea.

Me :)

Well we welcome everyone :) Remember if you get one Apple guy the rest will follow like sheep :)

**RUNS AND HIDES**

That is only if you are not in Africa
Here the sheep are guys that have black berries, android and windows apparatus
Apple users are the smallest percentage

Hi all, ok so i work for a school and we have an auditorium available, which seats around 99 people. There could be talks hosted ect. Just let me know in advance and it's based in Sandton. There is also the possibility of having interactive dvd's ect if need be.

Hi all, ok so i work for a school and we have an auditorium available, which seats around 99 people. There could be talks hosted ect. Just let me know in advance and it's based in Sandton. There is also the possibility of having interactive dvd's ect if need be.

Great idea! Just don't forget this Sat MASA meeting is at @ idol marine. From 14:30

Also we have a "clubhouse" fitted with a bar and all

Back
Top Bottom