Magman's Okkie Pico

Yip, but the problem I see is: How are you going to fit a camping chair in the Pico Tank. That Octo likes to sit back and relax. I mean, he was sitting on the chair watching the sun go down.... :lol:

Magman, we going diving this afternoon again, maybe around 2 or 3 o'clock???

We actually had nothing to do with it..........

My Brother in law, remember the big ou, they were fishing while I was spearing, and they called me cause they were stuck, or the fish was only coming very slowly........I didn't feel like swimming there cause it was far and deep, so I said just keep pulling gently......it slowly kept coming.
Along comes Oom Koeks, while he is getting goggled up, we watching from the rocks, it's right under them now in the deep coming up.........the place was full with guys who want to see what fish it is.................probably been on for 15-20mins at least.............they pull it up and have landed a camping chair!!!!:lol::lol:

They got the camping chair on the deck now, and the kids checked this little okkie in there and rescued it!!!!

Of all the things I have heard collected or caught, never ever will anyone beat an okkie from a camping chair:lol:
Weired stories like this only come out of Richards Bay. :lol:

I went and bought a 15l pico tank, with a 6w mini T5, even the little T5 is cute!!

He loves hermits, klapped all that I put in there, so on saturday I will go get him some more. I also been feeding him those glass shrimp, I put a whole whack in there and there is only about 2 or 3 left. It is a bit of a pain with the water changes, but necessary I guess.

Pics will follow shortly

Back
Top Bottom