Livestock shipment 03/09/2010

Imo

Thank you oceanson for bringing back some much needed integrity in this game !these guys have really gone the extra mile for me with honoust advice with me wanting to attain sps and with my phospate issue have refused to sell me sps even going as far as testing my water from the aquarium.i have really spent no money there and they have actually eliminated my phosphate sources one for one without sellin me the latest miracle cure .i am sittin at 0.75 this morning and i can feel that monti coming soon time.

Thank you oceanson for bringing back some much needed integrity in this game !these guys have really gone the extra mile for me with honoust advice with me wanting to attain sps and with my phospate issue have refused to sell me sps even going as far as testing my water from the aquarium.i have really spent no money there and they have actually eliminated my phosphate sources one for one without sellin me the latest miracle cure .i am sittin at 0.75 this morning and i can feel that monti coming soon time.

You are most welcome my bud and your Monti will be very happy in that little chemistry lab others call a fish tank.

Congratulations on your achieve in such a short space of time

Trev

Birdsnest

Hi Trev

Take a look at how "sweeeet" :thumbup: the birdsnest is doing that you sold me

13924c8b9a7638497.jpg

Will PM u the link to my thread so u can see the rest of the stuff

Last edited:
I just had a look and I am shocked that tank is amazing and only now do I understand what you meant when you said you dont know were to put the new corals. Try an amazing tank makes me want to get all my corals back and start with them again. Well done

Trev

Thanks Trev

Any chance that you guys could get hold of one of these photosynthetic gorgonians (in the top of the pic)

PS : Pic belongs to Lanzo's setup

3044bb32dad49721.jpg

Back
Top Bottom