Just arrived and ready to build my aquarium

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I've just moved from Argentina to J'burg and I'm looking for advice to build a marine tank.
I'm looking for a midsize-small one to start with. I already have experience but I still need to learn a lot.

Looking forward to make new friends here,

Best regards,

Nicky

Hello and Welcome.

If you want a trail system first, to learn about marines, then look in the for sale section. A few systems are available that is perfect for startup or beginner systems. If you want a show tank from the beginning and your wallet is thicker than mine, (most likely) then go around to some of the sponsors. Aquahadia got nice entry level tanks. Dorry Pets in Centurion more mid range. Idol Marine in Midrand got high end tanks. None of these do stand back for the others. They all cater for different reefers and different budgets. The higher end tanks start off with everything, all reactors and controllers that you could want to add. Where "cheaper" systems are more basic, startup and learn a lot systems.

First question should actually be to yourself. What type of corals do you want to keep. That determines a lot of other things, like dosers, powerheads, lights. Basically everything.

Back
Top Bottom