How Long ?

I dunno - plus-minus 3.5 years? Of which I only really starting "doing the right thing" since I found SARK/MASA/ULTIMATE REEF :) After having a fish only tank in a 300 litre Jewel - no skimmer, in-tank filter, no live rock.... :) (only dead rock).....

Oh yeah - let me add me freshwater years as well: another +-20 years keeping freshwater/bathwater fish ;-)

Last edited:
Fresh water for about a year and after that Marine for about 3 years till now - only really started learning about marines when I joined MASA.

:thumbup: to all you guys who started this site!!! ;)

Fresh water for about a year and after that Marine for about 3 years till now - only really started learning about marines when I joined MASA.

:thumbup: to all you guys who started this site!!! ;)

you can't hold us responsible like that:lol: :lol:

11 years

around 15 years

Fresh water for about 11 years and marines on and off for 4 or so. Owned an aquarium shop for about a year as well. Still learning from the guys on MASA and a little on SARK.

you can't hold us responsible like that:lol: :lol:

If it wasn't for Andrew's advice and help when I moved here and you guys, I would still be topping up with salt water...:whistling: :whistling:

Have been doing this for 1 year in marine but only started learning when i came here from the other site(then REALY started to learn when i got the eric bornemen book).
So about 2 months in total of REAL learning

Last edited:
hmmm 6 years for fresh and about 5 to 6 months now on the marine's.... and the testing is driving me nuts! :D

about 7 yrs fresh water, then an 8 year break and did freshwater for about 1 year and reef for about 2.5yrs now.

Back
Top Bottom