Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hardware for sale
Thread title:
Tank ,sump,and stand for sale +lots of extras R1400​
Shipping or Collection only:
collect​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
R1400
OK TANK SIZE 1.2x45x45 + stand + SUMP AND SUMP LIGHT + 4000LPH LIFT PUMP + 3800 SEYO PROP FLOW PUMP +2X 200W HEATERS + 4X T5 LIGHTS WITH REFLECTORS + 150 MH LIGHT WITH 10000K BULB + SPARE T5 END CAPS + 2 SPARE REFLECTORS + 2 SPARE BALLETS + SOME TEST KITS TO GET YOU STARTED + ALL PLUMPING INCLUDED CAN BE UP AND RUNNING THE SAME DAY AS YOU GET EVERY THING AND MORE ALL FOR R1400

T5 and MH lights
SU1HLTIwMTMwMzAyLTAwMTAzLmpwZw_zpsbbc1a65a.jpg

sump heaters and lift pump
SU1HLTIwMTMwMzAyLTAwMTA0LmpwZw_zpsd442e135.jpg

TANK and flow pump
SU1HLTIwMTMwMzAyLTAwMTA1LmpwZw_zps6ba49185.jpg

SPARE END CAPS AND BALLETS
SU1HLTIwMTMwMzAyLTAwMTA2LmpwZw_zpsbd7d850e.jpg

TEST KITS
SU1HLTIwMTMwMzAyLTAwMTA3LmpwZw_zpsa91e6fdd.jpg

I KNOW DONT LOOK LIKE MUCH THIS IS WHAT I DID WITH THE ABOVE STUFF
1362242360_zps81a603a6.jpg
Notes:
-​

Hey bud, wat size is that light across sump? Any chance selln seperate ,pending size? I have an office pico that needs a light upgrade

Hey bud, wat size is that light across sump? Any chance selln seperate ,pending size? I have an office pico that needs a light upgrade

Sorry bud everything going as a package deal

@BParker all equipment is in a good condition and working order and was regularly maintained by myself the flow pump is less than a year old and lift pump is 2years all all lighting is working plus I'm throwing in an extra 150 MH for free so that's 2x 150 Mh lights and lots of odds and ends ill be giving with the tank that I did not post

Last edited by a moderator:
@BParker all equipment is in a good condition and working order and was regularly maintained by myself the flow pump is less than a year old and lift pump is 2years all all lighting is working plus I'm throwing in an extra 150 MH for free so that's 2x 150 Mh lights and lots of odds and ends ill be giving with the tank that I did not post

Is the setup still running? I'd like to come and have a look.
Pls PM location details if you'll consider an offer of R1200.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom