[FS]: Tank ,sump,and stand for sale +lots of extras R1400: table view

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any scratches on the front pannel of the glass or anywhere else on the tank?

and the lighting on the top of the tank in the one pic is that how it is being sold as the whole unit?

Are there any scratches on the front pannel of the glass or anywhere else on the tank?

and the lighting on the top of the tank in the one pic is that how it is being sold as the whole unit?
There is some scratches here and there but not bad and lights is sold as in the pick all together

Tank is still for sale guys 1000 for all I've got as seen in post

Would you take R900,00 discussed with Kyle he says that's what his willing to offer at most?
nop 1000 i lowed the price from 1400 witch anyone on masa will say its a steal for all the stuff im giving with the price so i cant accept 900 :)

Wow, this tank nt sold yet, this is a givaway price...may have some1 interested ... Js need to knw is it 6ml or 8ml glass, also its the standard size 1.2 tank right? How high is stand and wat size and thickness is sump?

Condition also counts a lot, I priced a system like urs brand new @ sams and its +- 1500 ..... So with that said, how is stand,any rust? Scratches on tank? ....

Will post all the info you need tonight when I get home and I dought that the tank you priced comes with 4 HO t5 and refeletors + 2 x 150 Mhs and all the extras I'm giving heaters lift pump 4000 lph and spare end caps and ballets and test kits and all plumes and sump light and timers lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom