Free 2m tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello All,
I am moving next week and I really need to get this tank moving. I tried selling it with a bit of response but no one seemed to really want it. Now I am ready to give it away. It needs a little clean up and has a few nicks but it is in good shape. I have put water in it and it did not leak. You will need to arrange transport form Waterfall area. Pics are in the other thread 2m Tank Cheap. It is the tanks and stand.:)

Yes Waterfall is outside Durban. Beside Hillcrest. About 25 min inland from Durban. Mathewis has first dibs and yes gaz19 you can have second dibs. Just let me know if, when and who wants to pick it up.

im in everton, by kloof. just dont know how i would pick it up. i go away to the burg tommorow and get back friday.

If Mathewis doesn't get back with me by Friday then we will try to work something out. I have a few friends who may be able to help since it is close. Maybe just give them something towards petrol. Let's wait and see what mathewis wants to do. Thanks! Will let you know.

will it be possible to ship ?

i will cover the charges, please PM me the price etc details if this is possible and advisable

so i guess that now 2 dibs

Sorry all for not posting sooner. I have been pretty busy with work and getting ready to move as well as planning a Bday party for my son. If Gaz can arrange a way to move it, it is his.

Gaz, I need to no by tomorrow if you can get it moved. If not lIghty will be getting the tank. Thanks all! Looking forward to posting some pics of the new tank sometime next month.

Sorry did catch that Gaz is out and yes lIghty is in. I will PM him and let him know. If he backs out (which I doubt) I will let you know.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom