Feeding frenzy video

viper,that sure is some healthy lookin fish,but damn u feed ALOT!
what is it that u feeding?
maj, remeber that is a vid from 2007 of an old algae experiment viper was conducting. He was trying to grow it for agricultural; fertilizer and spirallina suppliments or something. Thats not his current tank at the mo :)

awesum PB viper

maj, remeber that is a vid from 2007 of an old algae experiment viper was conducting. He was trying to grow it for agricultural; fertilizer and spirallina suppliments or something. Thats not his current tank at the mo :)

awesum PB viper
oh,and here i thought he is just into "FAT FISH":p

Yes after a lot of panic we saved the 160mm twinspot.
Fantastic video :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: You can hear mad panic suddenly about to set in :lol::lol::lol: Can't believe he dug that wrasse out of the sand like that.
viper,that sure is some healthy lookin fish,but damn u feed ALOT!
what is it that u feeding?
It was flake food, but I only used a lot for the video, don't normally feed like that :p

my extremely poisonous Yellow Foxface to eat straight from my fingers :lol:

I have a foxie that feeds out of my fingers, he has stunk me on numerous occasions, as he is very aggressive when it comes to food.

Once stunk, it hurts like hell, but found hot water seems to eliminate the "poison" straight away.

Anyone know what poison it is ?

Warr.... in my Rescue diver training they taught about the fish toxins....... most of these are very high concentrations of proteins. Thats why hot water relieves the pain.... the protein compounds are broken down.....

Back
Top Bottom