Fake Anemonies

you better look after it, he's been with me for a long time :lol:

Thank you for your effort Dean. I know it was short notice. The Nennie and the crab is inside the tank now. Just got back from the tank and saw the nennie moving off the rock, any reason?? And except for my fish that He is gonna eat(LoL), what do I feed him??????
P.S... your bank details please and I'll send the bucket back

Cool, he will probably move towards the bottom of the tank, he seems to like to bury his foot under a rock on the floor of the tank. I would suggest (if you can) to gently try and place him on the substrate next to some rock, he will hopefully manoeuvre his foot just under the rocks and then open up, don't worry about your fish, if they are all healthy they will be fine.

Don't worry about feeding him, when the clown starts hosting in him, he will take food to the anemone whenever you feed the tank, really cool to watch.

Thanks. And the minimum and maximum temp for Nennies????? Oh yes, what about the flow as I have quite a strong (Really strong but the softies likes it) flow all over the tank now.
And your bank details please

ummmm, your temp should be stable, where you come with this min and max thing dude, it's not a microwave oven you got there :lol:

Just kidding, keep your temp around 25/26. Flow is good, if he's not happy he will go for a walk. Are you having problems with your temp?

Yip, between 24 and 27 degrees during winter (the last month). I am saving for a Chiller but unfortunately cannot buy something small as I am busy building my 3400lt tank that I have mentioned on sarks some time ago. So, no use buying a small Chiller now. Unless I can rent one..LoL

How about some pic's sean.... Viper when you selling me the other one with the clowns?

Sooory, cannot post pics, clown and nennie found each other. Nennie decides to move behind rockwork, clown goes with, as well as mr crab. The only way to see them is when I turn the pumps off and look from the top. Even put more flow behind rock to make them come out, but they seem to like that too!!!!!

Great Sean as soon as they come out pls post some pics really would like o see:)

Back
Top Bottom