Cutting the Colt this weekend/ who wants frags

Status
Not open for further replies.
However word of advice, Stop flashing your cellphone number on the board rather PM to the people who need it. Before you know it two nymfo blond twins will get hold of and wont leave you alonelaughx or worse telemarketers etc

Where where?? :lol:

Where where?? :lol:

Ya they kept bothering me so I got the police to get them to stop bothering people on MASA. I mean just so much and no moretonguex

Ha Ha yeah right. :lol:

PM???? how do i do that

click on the name of the person you want to pm (above the avatar - the frog, in my case) a scroll down box will appear and you want the "send private massage to ......." option, click on that and away you go.
Alternatively, at the top tight hand corner of your masa page, you will see Welcome, Lanzo, in that box is a link saying private messages

thaks wee-man, tjek out my thread diy sump, i want some info about skimmerss.plz

Hi Kanga, I keep on wondering what the frags look like now. Does it look as if they are growing onto the plugs?

herkie yes, some have started atachinf, a few shed quite bad but seems to have past.

I wil let you guys know when they are ready and ship all once off :thumbup:

Hey kanga, do you still have a frag left? if so can you please add me to the list, i would like to expand my species, i only have mushrooms, a kenya tree, a leather, and three different zoas.
thanks

Hey kanga, do you still have a frag left? if so can you please add me to the list, i would like to expand my species, i only have mushrooms, a kenya tree, a leather, and three different zoas.
thanks
will do, making sure all is attached and the i can get it all away on one day:thumbup:

Who is in the pmb/durban area that we can share postage with? so u only send one box kzn's way, or is that to much of a mission?

hey kanga,hou does the frags look?
Can you add some pic's of the progress plz.
thanks

Hey Lanzo, they doing ok having hassles attaching a few but will get there.

will take pics soon for you:thumbup:

OK guys start PMing me your deatils.

I am travelling a bit at the mo but will make a plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom