CTRC meeting

Zookeeper please refer to post 1 and post 6.

However, let me make this very clear from the offset Henk seeing as you want clarity.. the club has nothing to do with any local forum but like I said, I am hoping that the forum members will register with the club and will be the backbone of experience for new members who join, as a courtesy and as a strategy to gain experienced members we will be posting on forums with information. I am the chairman of the club so if you have any complaints or concerns you may direct them directly to me and I will investigate the issues .. I have formed the club because I understand the frustration with many newcommers to the hobby, and the need for a club that is organised and structured in a way that the hobby grows with honour.

There are clear goals and objectives of the club, many of the goals and objectives surround education, conservation & regulation.. and yes those lFS who import impossible to keep species, do not aclimitize their fish, keep poor water conditions, have untrained staff etc etc, will start to feel our structure, but we are here to help and educate to lift standards..

It goes without saying that with recent events between local forums that anyone who brings forum politics into the club will be banned quicker than you can say 'that's unfair' we have major sponsors and interest groups very interested in what we are doing and they are looking very closely to see how we opperate to determine if there is a cultural fit between what we are trying to achieve and their companies, it is important that we have integrity, and it will not be compromised by a twirp from a forum on a crusade be that from SARK or MASA. There will be very clear grievance channels to follow, if it is seen that the club is being slandered by forum members on the forums the club will just stop posting information.

I hope I have pre empted some of your questions, if you have any other questions may I please ask you to PM me in future or e-mail me on
murray@mediaalliance.co.za , that would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good stuff chaps! No kissing at the braai, mind you ;-)

And on to more instersting stuff: my pumping xenia fragged itself into three this week! And one of my zoas also into three. I think they must be reading this forum and have spotted a potential escape route. So I'll bring 'em along on Sat, ideally to swap for something interesting. Glen has first dibs on a xenia if he wants one, as he gave me a whole heap of frags this weekend (thanks dude!). Anyone else want a xenia? Or a zoa?

talking to my clowns again this morning and they wanted to know how this affects the water condition in the tank. i replied that it didnt. " oh it must be politics then" was the reply. yup and i topped up my tank with RO cos it seemed more important

by the way muz it is good that you didnt invent the car cos there would be some reefers walking to spite whoever.
:razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quinton, I hope you QT'ed the frags from Mr Mandarinman.. I would not tust them, you never know where they have been.. cos he's a frag *****.

Glen, stop talkig k@k, I'll see you tomorrow.. LOL

Cheers

Muz

What, they *****'de out w h o r e !!

How is that list coming along ??

Yip.. Jacques I have PM'ed you

OK - I agreed with Muz that I will make up the list. BUT, if you good folks do not mind, I need to have your real names too.
Pretty please? ;-)

OK - so far I have the following people on my list:
- muz - Murray Campbell (Thanks Muz!)
- zookeeper - real name?
- HenkHugo - Henk Hugo
- JacquesB - Jacques Botha
- komodo - Charl Blom (THANKS komodo!)
- puppy - real name? (David who?)
- mandarinman - Glenn Holmes
- Quinton - real name? (Quinton who?)
- Gemma - real name? (Gemma who?)
Who else? I will edit this list as I get more people saying that they will be there

Last edited:
Muz = Murray Campbell

Back
Top Bottom