• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

Coral Wishlist

Reaction score
Me and My Coral/Fish list again :biggrin:.

I am opening this thread and will update with new coral lists as time progress. In the meantime:
Please see if any of the sponsors can get this for me:

Montastrea multipunctata

Calamian Islands, Philippines

496-01M.jpg

Lithophyllon mokai

Sulawesi, Indonesia

233-03.jpg

Euphyllia cristata

Papua New Guinea - Dunno if would be possible to get this but am very interested

146-01.jpg

Oh my word E. cristata has been my absolute fantasy coral since I've started this hobby. I dont think i've ever seen one in a tank! :( :(

How expensive is the shipping in relation to the coral price/size. Is it an overnight courier service?

well, I placed an order last night. It worked out to about R9980.00, thought it a bit much for 9 coral. But wating for the actual sizes and pics of the coral I ordered
Um, they only ship within Europe, I actually just gave you the link because it had nice photo's on it of lots of LPS corals, seeing as this thread is called your 'wish list'. :p

Um, they only ship within Europe, I actually just gave you the link because it had nice photo's on it of lots of LPS corals, seeing as this thread is called your 'wish list'. :p
sounds like youre a nasty tease....although thanks for the link i'll have a look at them ;)

Hectic! Did you really place that order Sean? Does it come with all the official documentation for getting through customs? If it does, that is quite cool, but hellishly expensive!!

Yip, I placed the order (you have to add it to the cart, give them the shipping address etc to see how much it works out on, but did not pay as yet.

How expensive is the shipping in relation to the coral price/size. Is it an overnight courier service?

Tony, here is what I have ordered:

Order Confirmation
pixel_trans.gif
Delivery Address Private
Sean Koekemoer
14 Highwater
Richards Bay, 3901
South Africa
Shipping Method

Shipping in EU (Firstbox)
Products

1 x Porites encrusting 45.21€
1 x Caulastrea curvata (green) 45.21€
1 x Euphyllia paraglabrescens 63.27€
1 x Montipora sp. (laminar orange/red) 63.27€
1 x Montipora sp. (laminar pink edge) 63.27€
1 x Montipora sp. (encrusting purple) 63.27€
1 x Briareum sp. (green) 54.23€
2 x Caulastrea curvata 81.34€
2 x Euphyllia ancora (green) 162.72€
2 x Cyphastrea sp. (colored) 198.90€

Sub-Total products inc VAT: 840.69€

Total inc shipping + VAT: 1,040.69€
VAT 19%: 166.16€

Well, they did process the order up to where I had to pay, but did not pay as it sounded hellishly expensive.

And thank you for the link :tt2:, the Corals ain't bad, but they do not have the very "special" ones

sounds like youre a nasty tease....although thanks for the link i'll have a look at them ;)

Agreed Crispin :p

Last edited:
well i think they only ship in EU sean. if you run into hassels my address is lillehammer, norway....send it here and ill take the hassels off your hands, free and no charge to you:)

The methods of collecting corals in Australia are truly advanced to say the least. Corals like Goniopora, Cataphyllia, Alveopora, Euphyllia and Acropora are great shippers compared to what the industry has experienced in the last decade. In the short 2 + years that Australian Corals have been imported, these corals have had a better success rate of survivability while residing in closed reef systems The beauty, diversity and survivability is truly refreshing for everybody.

Live Coral – Australian Corals – Live Rock – Rare Frags | Gardena, CA

What about this?

4644ddd3cc823807.jpg

or this

4644ddd3f0e07840.jpg

Back
Top Bottom