Backward Start

Reaction score
Hello to everyone, another newb on the site.

I think i have found paradise by accident.

I am a plant cultivator on the dry and dusty, currently also dabbling in Aeroponic's and was searching for a Wholesaler of lights when i stumbled across this site, now let me first say that Aquariums and such had never crossed my mind before until i saw the December tank of the month, read all the details and viewed the gorgeous pics and was blown away by them.

Colours and Cultivation was what caught my eye and am soon gonna be investing in an SPS system, right after my new Aeroponic's system arrives!!! I just love nature and seeing how things grow and change.

So if any of you think i'm jumping into the Deep end and should rather get my feet wet with LPS let me know please but be warned i LOVE challenges!!!

So here's to a successful relationship with all of you!!!!!!!!!

Hi UltraViolet! A very WARM WELCOME to MASA then! So glad you have found (and joined) us! GREAT to have you aboard!

Cool - so you wanna start a marine tank, hey?!?!?!?! Good luck on your new life-style and journey!

Please take the following into account:
- PATIENCE is the key!
- VERY important to ASK QUESTIONS, and READ, READ, READ! Read as MUCH as you can!

Please read through the other "New Members" threads as well - and see if you can pick up on a few things..... Many other new members have asked the same questions. And quite a few might just be able to answer yours....

Also have a look through our MASAPedia! There are some REALLY interesting threads over there!

Cheers!

BTW: Where the heck is "the Glands"?

Welcome to MASA, read up as much as you can before you waste money on kit you don't need

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome dude, did i meet you yesterday @ the grow shop??? were you the guy buying all the aeroponic stuff, reflector, carbon etc. etc?

Welcome to MASA, hope you enjoy your stay!! Just be warned - this hobby is addictive and so is this site, you just can't get enough :p
Have fun learning ;)

Thanks everyone, i like this place alot, havent felt so welcome on a forum before!!

@Punk unfortunately that was not me, only get the smaller stuff from there that i need otherwise the net and DHL are my best mates for my grow equip and will be for my marine adventures

welcome man. Research Research Research is my advice you can jump straight to SPS with that word repeated above.

Happy reef building!! Like Ziyaadb said...;)

Back
Top Bottom