Aquarium Shop Auction sale 17 Burpark Montague Gardens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Good day members

There will be a sale tomorrow 11March 2014 at 17 Burpark unit C.
The sale will be conducted as an auction and all goods and items will be part of the sale including livestock. It will be in the best interest of everyone involved that the livestock in particular is sold to buyers who are able to care for these items immediately.
Internet facilities will be provided onsite for you to process EFT payments but cash is also a payment option and you may leave with the items you have purchased on the day once they are paid for. Banking details for the Sheriff of the Court Cape Town’s account will be provided at the sale in the case of EFT payments being preferred.
The Sale will begin at 15:00 but it is recommended that buyers arrive at least 30min earlier to view any items of interest.

If its so, they had some decent stock... quality a bit doggy some times.

Big variety of corals and fish... pitty i cant make it, but it would be worth it for the guys that can make it

@SherrifCapeTown

Is this definitely happening? I would hate to drive all the way there and it to be cancelled.

Thanks

@SherrifCapeTown

Is this definitely happening? I would hate to drive all the way there and it to be cancelled.

Thanks
That user has a dodgy email address so I wouldn't put too much faith into their name, but the auction itself seems to be real, look at the bottom of this page - Movable auctions - Immovable Auctions Contact numbers are on the home page of that site, I would call them to make sure it is on.

Last edited:
Tough Call.....
Do I join the bandwagon and get what I can for cheap, or do I stay away from a moral perspective in support for Billy....

Personally I believe Billy is being shafted, guess nobody but those in the know really know the truth.....

A capital T, Trouble, alleged Thief.

Hope it gets sorted somehow...

Last edited:
Yes, no conspiracy theories about Trev please uncle Ivan...:kangakiller:

Man I haven't used that smiley for ages, lol.

What the heck, I was just at Billy last week. Is this his actual shop or the Oceanson warehouse or what?

I didn't mention a name of Trev at all... or did I....

Have no idea why words like Trouble & alleged Thief would instantly up someone's name........... Perhaps Trev starts with a T too.... likely coincidence?

I don't do conspiracy theories..... another T: Truth is stranger than fiction.

Another T: Triumph of Good over Evil....

Last edited:
Are they auctioning off all the tanks in one lot? With everything to be removed by 13:00 the next day, sounds like a very busy day ha ha

actual shop

That sucks. Where the hell do I get my RO and additives from now? Gonna have to invest in a RO unit and drive to southern suburbs for additives.

I dunno the story behind it but very sad. He was a really nice guy. One of the few decent shops out there.

All this being said I will definitely try to be there to snap up some bargains. If not me it will be someone else. In these auctions must all go or are there holding prices that if it is not met they will keep the items for sale at a later date?

It can't be Billy I spoke to him last week and if there was a problem he would of told me

The address is correct on the sheriffs site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom