Who my fish See..

Image148.jpg

Besides the WRX this is the only one I can find on your photobucket mekaeel

Kanga, do you drink anything besides Peroni?

Yes, I Love , red wine, white wine, beer (especially peroni), rum and ginger beer, brandy, vodka, grappa, port, sherry, muscadel, jagermeister, fernett blanco, capharinha and a few others, why?

Hey Mekaeel, how about posting a pic of that cute receptionist of yours...

I must come collect those tanks this week so i can catch another glimpse of her...
lol she ran away from work,couldnt handle the stress :lol:

yeah i got those stands lying in the corridor,leme know when you comming

Just make sure when the face lift/ new model is due out as I think it will be some time soon....

Hey I wont be driving it, its only to save the Forester from smelling like perfume :lol:

There is a new Polo coming out soon i've heard, so don't waste your hard earned roubles yet Kanga.

Nice cars my fathers got one...which one you got?

2.5XT Looks like a bit of an old mans car but hey they go. I know Surgeon would rip my arms off if I sell it :)

POLO!!!

what a yuppies car!!

Sheees Anthony looks like these guys sure know how to derail a (your) thread, and to think one of the "derailies" was whining like a girl cause others has started to go of topic in his thread not long ago.:whistling:

Ja you see that hey Mille, going to have to hand out some tension slaps just now.. :lol:

Hehe, I actually went through and selected all the OT posts planning to move them to another thread but they talking such shit I didn't know what the new title should be :p

Back
Top Bottom