Who my fish See..

Reaction score
edit - to see member photo's only with no chat, see this thread - http://www.marineaquariumsa.com/showthread.php?t=17961

Thought I would start this thread it's always pretty cool to put a face to a name.

AntandAl.jpg

That's me on the right about 3 years ago at Whistler British Columbia where the 2010 Winter Olympics are being held.
It was minus 20 that day, apparently a 30 year low. It's the coldest I've ever been, my face was frozen so it was a mission to smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Always good to put a face to the name.

Unfortunately, if i put my mug shot up, it might put the police back on my trail...

:013: :whistling:

What my fish hide away from.

Me on the left and Kanga right, hard at work collecting nsw.
DSC05899.jpg

Me on the left and Kanga right, hard at work collecting nsw.
DSC05899.jpg
And I suppose poor Surgeon is the one carrying all the buckets. :lol: Well he is big enough. I am sure you just helping out with his training hey.

and who is the man you hugging :lol:

I grabbed the first person I could see for a bit of warmth..

lol, that's my Bro, he lives in Vancouver BC.

Gee, thats the first time I have seen you working. :lol:

The guys who carried your tank were obviously all busy.

IMG_0269.jpg

hillbilly comes to mind

Please man Viper this is a family site, dont post pics like that

How about giving your green fingers a bit of a chance to work in the garden rather than the tank?

Any other faces. Where's the bigmouths... Afsal let me see how the guy looks like that takes most of my money, Michelle, Makaeel, Rory, Hill, etc, etc, etc

Gee sean, what did that Kob weigh????

Here's who my fish get all excited to see when they know its food time:

JetJump.jpg

And that is Jet, who enjoys having the occasional drink of water out the sump...

They don't usually see the fiance, i think the whining noise chases them into their hididng places....

Hey Mekaeel, how about posting a pic of that cute receptionist of yours...

I must come collect those tanks this week so i can catch another glimpse of her...

Back
Top Bottom