Shaun's Tank

Shaun

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Thought it was about time I posted some Pic's of my tanks. Still very new at marine around 8 months.
My nano.
small2.jpg

My bigger one 1,5m
big2.jpg

some of my coral.
new9.jpg

new8.jpg

new5.jpg

new4.jpg

monti1.jpg

09092007002.jpg

Some fish.

fish4.jpg

fish1.jpg

Think that will do for now.

Think that will do for now.

Absolutely not. I can't believe you've been hiding these 2 gems from us for so long, tanks look great Thalion. Aquascaping is very nicely done. :thumbup:

Now we need some more pics of your sump and equipment and also plenty more of your tanks.

Nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the scape on that 1.5m

Agree with Viper, we need to see some more !!

AWSOME DUDE!!!! Your tank is no nano?

Hmmmm, what can i say that hasn't been said, very cool setups and yes more pics is a definate, we need to see the engine room.

Thx guys, will move the monti, my other monti is doing very well. This one basically had no base. It grew about 3mm in one day, had to move the frag that was next to it.

monti2.jpg

and looks like I will have to move it again.
The hammer is one of my rescues from LFS, had to to major fragging, but looks like it will make it.
The pin c frags are also doing well found a nudi eating the parent.

The hammer has a wicked sting and very long sweepers...i would move him downstream from the Monti's

wow, that monti is really doing well, base has spread out nicely.

Thought it was about time I posted some Pic's of my tanks. Still very new at marine around 8 months.
My nano.
small2.jpg

My bigger one 1,5m
big2.jpg
Love your tank excellent i am going to post sum picks very shortly going to get my bal of 30kgs fiji live rock tommorow then will post, nice set up

Nice tank mate, i love that sailfin piccie, they are a favourite of mine, when i get my 6ft tank up i will be getting one (zebrasoma desjardini)

wow is that a Z.gemmatum?

I think he's asking whether that's a gemmatum ("gem") tang on the left of this pic...

big2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom