REEF AQUATICS - Auction Zone !!!!

people please understand that we are trying to make sure that only quality equipment and goods get sold, if we allow expired goods or faulty goods to be sold we are no better than gumtree or a shop that is offering bad advice, we cannot allow that, this wont gel with all users but its for the safety of many and its funny how quick we as mods are pulled into helping when somethin goes wrong on a sale, even when set rules and guidelines are put in place to safegaurd buyers and sellers and are ignored.

im with david on this one.

you are ALL entitled to your opinion, sadly we are in charge of the traffic on this forum as much as we can be, you may not like it but then its your choice to participate or not... we discuss 99% of every ban and form a general concensious before implementing one, sometimes a judgnemnt call needs to be made, ive been here for years and everyone that is banned comes back with an euntourage of sidekicks who want to overthrow the decision, take it to pm and put your case forward. but nobody wants drama publicly...

i will not enter into any debate with anyone, i will also remove people who incite arguments and the popcornwatchers on the sidelines...

read the rules.. and come to terms what what is expected on the site!

My reason for bidding is that im in need of some of the colour charts for the test kits..
but ja most probably there were some things said of site that we don't know about.
theres always three sides to a incident like this...the truth and then the two parties involved

i would suggest you approach andre at his shop or via phone ;)

Back
Top Bottom