Pink Skunk Clowns to swop

Status
Not open for further replies.

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Hi all

My kiddies are really bugging me to have nemo in my tank, unfortunately my anemone is currently being hosted in by 2 pink skunk clowns, so if anybody is keen to swop in the Durban area, 2 pink skunk clowns for 2 common clowns (nemo's ;)) (preferably small ones).

Thanks, pic below of skunk clowns.

IMG_0868.jpg

Very cool pic !!!!!!!

Sorry don't have any clowns to swap.

Judging by the look on his face he's quite a grumpy bugger... :lol:

LOL @ Galibore.

They are very peaceful with all my other fish and I have had no problems with them, they feed well and are very active.

Len, I did have a sebae clown that used to host in my carpet anemone and every time he had a look at the other anemone these 2 skunk clowns would chase him away very quickly, so yeah, they do have a bit of aggression in them but I have only noticed it when they are defending their territory (anemone)

Damn dude I'd LOOOOOOOOVE 2 pink skunk clowns, would even give up my poor nemo's for them but unfortunately we're just too far...

Damn dude I'd LOOOOOOOOVE 2 pink skunk clowns, would even give up my poor nemo's for them but unfortunately we're just too far...
Well I suppose we could try the airport route if you're keen, I will pay for all shipping. Let me know. No rush.

do they come with the nennie?

Hehe thanks for the offer but I'd rather not have fish subjected to any more stress than they need to be etc. Besides "nemo" and "his dad" have been gefoefeling a bit lately, can't let the kiddies see that :p

Hey there Dean

I can give them a good home, in fact i would love them.
Promise to take care of them.

cool, come fetch splat

well, if I can catch them that is LOL, will you be able to come round this weekend? or let me know when.

Thanks sending you a pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom