Pics of my livestock so far...

Small DSB

100_0598.gif

Big DSB

100_0599.gif

As you can see my DBS's must still mature. :wave2:

Very nice pics, love the seio attachment mods.

When you moving to JHB, then you can get a BIG tank and come talk shit and drink loads of :peroni: :D

Very nice pics, love the seio attachment mods.

When you moving to JHB, then you can get a BIG tank and come talk shit and drink loads of :peroni: :D

Yea, we'll do that - I can then confiscate some of your corals when you're :1:

shot man!
Tank is a real diamond that is being cutted to perfection man.:thumbup:

i really like your tank

Frikkin hell that is stuunning healthy professional looking set up Tobes. You have a fan.:)

Tobes, why is your DSB, dark brown at the lower layers ?

Thanks for all the comments guys.

The lower part of the DSB is arragonite mixed with very fine sand from the West coast. The sand is a blackish colour there between the rocks because of all the mussels. Also very clean there. I wanted to make the DSB deeper and just used arragonite to top up, hence the colour difference.

Thanks man, now I just need them colourful corals ;)

Who doesn't want theirs anymore? :whistling:

you plan on going SPS?

Yes, but a bit later - want to do some homework on different SPS's needs and care first. My equipment should be OK, was thinking to up my flow some more. I got 2 Seio M820 (3200l/h x 2) inside.

i would say hardy SPS to start off with,would be digitatas,milleporas and staghorn acros eg Acropora Formosa

You see, that is some of the homework I must do first, learning the names and to ID them. At the moment it sounds like you're ordering a special at a Greek restaurant :p

Where's Viper? I went through all the shlep of posting "camera" pics for him. Did he go back into hybernation? .... with his girlfriend? :whistling:

:lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom