Octopus Stuff wanted

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Hi

Do you supply these Reef Octopus products? If so could I have prices please, thanks.

Auto Top Up

FW-220.jpg

Phosphate Reactor

0320BFBDB1B4.jpg

Dean these are fairly new additions to the Reef Octopus range but yes we have already requested them and other stuff, they will however only be coming in 6 to 8 weeks. I will try to give you a price indication asap.

That Phos reactor looks very cool.

Anthony wait till you see the new little Calcium Reactors, now THEY look cool;)

Yes SIMS, please check for the new thread on the overflow box.

Mekaeel I already have one in my hands and it is really cool, very straight forward but effective. Sorry it’s not for sale as it comes standard on the new aquarium kits. I will get them as separate items in the future.

Ivansa, I haven’t received price indication yet. Mekaeel that goes for the new small Calcium Reactor as well, or are you wanting prices of the larger single or duel Calcium Reactors?

Len/Ivansa, I will post a note as soon as I receive stock of this Auto Top Up as well as the upgraded SAGA Auto Level Controllers.

Although it’s still going to be a while before I get them, here’s a pic of the new small Calcium Reactors

CR70H-HOBCalciumReactor.jpg

Mekaeel, sending you a PM

SIMS all the specks and prices for those small reactors and other new stuff is still to be finalised and send to us from the manufacture.

Hey Eco that auto top up system will you PM me prices on all the stuff including the new small calcuim reactors as soon as you get them...Thanks bud

Thanks Andrew will try remember:)...Where abouts are you situated?

Back
Top Bottom