NEW Maxpect Razor LED's On Special!

Reaction score
Last edited:
Frist one paid for and 4 more in line, remember guys, 1st customer to pay get the units and when it is sold out it will not be done at these prices again! I can not afford to keep prices so low :blush:

Dammit! Payday is soo far!!! :dft004:

how many units are needed for a 2m x 600mm x 600mm tank?

How would you suggest it be installed? I notice that each unit is 690mm, if mounted net to each other it will be 2070mm in total. Sot there will be a 35mm overlap on each side. will this result in light cated onto the floor? this would be a very undesireable effect.

thanks for the response, i'm currently saving up for an LED upgrade this is one option available.

How would you suggest it be installed? I notice that each unit is 690mm, if mounted net to each other it will be 2070mm in total. Sot there will be a 35mm overlap on each side. will this result in light cated onto the floor? this would be a very undesireable effect.

thanks for the response, i'm currently saving up for an LED upgrade this is one option available.

Hi Nur

I know it will overlap then but two of the units won’t be sufficient for your size tank so if you really want these units that is a sacrifice you will have to make…

Rather have a look at the Mazarra P-Series. They will be perfect for your setup.

:thumbup:

whats the prices for those?

thanks, i checked out prices online. still saving..

Seem like all sold out :(

Waiting for deposits to confirm. Deposits made after all sold out will be refunded Saturday

Hi @Moolis, just to let you know that I was there yesterday morning to collect what I wanted, along with some other goodies. THANKS!:thumbup: Sorry I missed you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom