March Pta Meeting

It all started well at Rooihuiskraal with trailers and containers, kids, TDS meters, blits and wood.

........until the weather force us to find another place.

...but it end up all well.

21694baf91817259a.jpg

...and for you that does not know how a fish swims ............

21694baf929f3de2b.jpg

I am still looking for Lanzo? He mentioned somthing about kids???

ok, first pic, starting from the left, Forgive me I cannot remember all the ladies names. :)
Sentari - Deon (and his non-reefer :))
Neo - Neil and his wife (on his right)
Paul Bloem - Paul
Yuri and his non-reefer (she is showing how a fish swim)
and Me (second photo)
And Hannes was driving the camera

Lanzo run away, something about kids and responsibilities...

Thanks Hannes for using your place when the rain "almost" came.

Yes, I know, I'm bad with names. Must write them down, then I will remember them.

Last edited:
Thanks again for an awesome Meeting! Had such great chats with everyone!

Thanks for hosting us again Hannes.

My girlfriend (Michelle) thoroughly enjoyed it. She has such a passion for fish.

Was good to finally meet Riaan, Hannes and Yuri. Always good to put a name to a face.

@Jacques - you know i'm a big diver :)

LOL Deon! Yeah - I sure do, mate! ;)

BTW: Hannes 1stly cut you off in the pic, and on the 2nd pic I only see the back of your head! ;) No wonder I did not recognize you! LOL!

Sounds like you okes had a fantastic meet-n-greet!

Thanks Riaan for telling us "who's who"! ;)

Now hopefully I too would recognize you in the street - someday when I am up in your "valley" again! ;)

thanks hannes for keeping the meating going
@sentari how can you be a big diver
You can not get fat in less than a day

Thanks again for an awesome Meeting! Had such great chats with everyone!

Thanks for hosting us again Hannes.

My girlfriend (Michelle) thoroughly enjoyed it. She has such a passion for fish.

Was good to finally meet Riaan, Hannes and Yuri. Always good to put a name to a face.

@Jacques - you know i'm a big diver :)

ok, first pic, starting from the left, Forgive me I cannot remember all the ladies names. :)
Sentari - Deon (and his non-reefer :))
Neo - Neil and his wife (on his right)
Paul Bloem - Paul
Yuri and his non-reefer (she is showing how a fish swim)
and Me (second photo)
And Hannes was driving the camera

Lanzo run away, something about kids and responsibilities...

Thanks Hannes for using your place when the rain "almost" came.

Yes, I know, I'm bad with names. Must write them down, then I will remember them.

thanks hannes for keeping the meating going
@sentari how can you be a big diver
You can not get fat in less than a day

It was only a pleasure.

With the next meeting we should glue Lanzo to his chair.
It's the second time he pulls this stund on us.

:wave2: Howzit Lanzo?

Hey Hey

What nice meeting...from the sports ground into Hannes's lapa:1:

Next time ill bring My non-reefer with....then im glued to my seat:biggrin:

Every time i miss the braai.....Was nice seeing deon at the meetng...next time we will cover a topic....we need to cover a topic at every meeting... Paul drinking isnt a topic:razz:

Hey, stop playing with smilies and check your pm :razz:

Hey Hey

What nice meeting...from the sports ground into Hannes's lapa:1:

Next time ill bring My non-reefer with....then im glued to my seat:biggrin:

Every time i miss the braai.....Was nice seeing deon at the meetng...next time we will cover a topic....we need to cover a topic at every meeting... Paul drinking isnt a topic:razz:

Thanks bud! We should encourage more Joburg people people to come to PTA meetings and the otherway round. I also think for the next meeting if people want to get together and all drive in one car that will suite alot of people. The next meeting we have anyone is welcome to drive with me from Westrand in Joburg.

I think by end of 2012 PTA / JHB meetings would be great, cause aparantly Gauteng Road Agency would be finished with the roads by then... Till now, EISH, that road and traffic is just so demoralizing...

Buuuut, I think we have visited the PTA guys enough now, and now it's PTA's turn to come visit JHB for a change ;)

Lanzo? Drink? NAH No WAY! Wait till I visit! ;) Then we can have SOMETHING to "talk" about! ;) (PS: be sure you have enough decent red wine around! ;)) LOL!

Damn jacq...you and red fine:lol:
Legendary!!!!

Thanks bud! We should encourage more Joburg people people to come to PTA meetings and the otherway round. I also think for the next meeting if people want to get together and all drive in one car that will suite alot of people. The next meeting we have anyone is welcome to drive with me from Westrand in Joburg.

I think by end of 2012 PTA / JHB meetings would be great, cause aparantly Gauteng Road Agency would be finished with the roads by then... Till now, EISH, that road and traffic is just so demoralizing...

Buuuut, I think we have visited the PTA guys enough now, and now it's PTA's turn to come visit JHB for a change ;)

You come to one meeting and you are moaning:razz:
Panzi:biggrin:

Damn jacq...you and red fine:lol:
Legendary!!!!

red fine????????

The w and f is far apart on the keypad - slow down with them wet fingers :razz:

Back
Top Bottom