Looking for 4ft beginner marine aquarium for sale

Reaction score
Hi guys

Im looking to join the world of marine aquariums. im looking to set up or buy a fully equiped marine aquarium atleast 4ft in length, with all needed lighting,sumps and pumps etc. I dont have a very big budget. Thanks in advance for all opinions\offers?

work on around a 300 litre tank, it'll be forgiving enough during your learning process.

sold it with the big tank live rock in the big tank, little nano, sump, return pipes, light unit for the big tank stands for both tanks for R 2500.00

Sorry dont mean to hijack this tread, but also looking for the following.Tank must be 1200(L) x 45(W) x 50(H) already drilled for marine. And also looking for a dsb sized 36(W) x 53(L), and a sump the same size...want to fit it into a 4ft cubboard i currently have. Any sponsors welcome to quote as well. Obviously i will need all plumbing too

@Zandy, try get a tank with at least a 60(w) you'll have a lot more depth to play with corals and your base rock design.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cant go wider @Wes cause the cabinet can support only up to 45(w) or else i will have half the tank hanging over

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom