[wtd] Life wanted

Reaction score
This is one of the oddest requests I will ever make. These are some of the things I cannot buy from an LFS hence the request.

I need life, basically brittle stars, bristle worms, copepods, feather duster worms, basically the life (cuc) that one finds in their sumps, and what ever else you got and can spare. Some cheato if you have to spare

I do not want a lot, just maybe 2 or 3 micro brittle stars and bristle worms, a few copepods and those small feather dusters, a five rand size piece of cheato.

These are the things i know some of you throw away - i please, please want it. My problem is that when I cooked my LR for 8 weeks, I killed everything- trust me, I killed everything so now I need to stock up again.

I am in Centurion and will pick up. If anybody in midrand or centurion has a few, I will bring some packets. If you only Have some or even one item, I am still interested

Happy to pay if needed

Hey man I got if you want .... Pretty much everything on your list ... And got some caulerpa as well ...

Shan I have some live aragonite I will give you some of ss well as other live...pop past snd bring container let's see what we can get you

Hi Shan, I have all the items listed and lots of it and am near midrand, near fourways, PM me if interested

If you want to dig through all my tanks you can help your self, you can even take a frag or 2

DIBS on the 2 frags .... @dallasg......... lol ...... just kidding!!

Back
Top Bottom