Lemonpeel Angel for sale: pretoria, centurion

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think R300 is a decent price for a fish that is already used to tank life jhavenga i say you take it boet.

if anyone is coming to EL ill pay R350 for it...:whistling:

Hi Paul, I'll take it for R300 if you don't mind keeping it for me until next week. Where in Pretoria are you (please pm me your details)?

Hi Guys

i think most of you made the common mistake ...this is the: Centropyge flavissima(Found in the INDO-PACIFIC) it has blue eyes and blue gills

Normal selling price =R700-R900

Normally you will find these fish from shops when they import from the states!

3044d677cda5c8ef.jpg

The cheap one is the Centropyge Heraldi (FALSE LEMONPEEL)(Found in the WESTRN AND SOUTH PACIFIC) this fish has no blue eyes

Normal selling price =R150-R250

3044d677d0a4c5fc.jpg

Last edited:
i think R300 is a decent price for a fish that is already used to tank life jhavenga i say you take it boet.

if anything fish that have been aclimated to tank life should be worth MORE!!!

remember he has taken the majority of the risk and rehabilitated the fish to a thriving condition.

statements like this should become a thing of the past;)

Hi Guys

i think most of you made the common mistake ...this is the: Centropyge flavissima(Found in the INDO-PACIFIC) it has blue eyes and blue gills

3044d677cda5c8ef.jpg

The cheap one is the Centropyge Heraldi (FALSE LEMONPEEL)(Found in the WESTRN AND SOUTH PACIFIC) this fish has no blue eyes

3044d677d0a4c5fc.jpg

there definatley seems to be some confusion here, but the fish for sale is most definatley worth the price asked

if anything fish that have been aclimated to tank life should be worth MORE!!!

remember he has taken the majority of the risk and rehabilitated the fish to a thriving condition.

statements like this should become a thing of the past;)

leslie i think you misunderstanding my statement. i meant exactly what you are saying,we were under the impresion that it sells at r250 in a lfs so I for one would pay R50 more anyday for a fish used to tank life:thumbup:

Hi Guys

3044d677cda5c8ef.jpg

3044d677d0a4c5fc.jpg

I believe you are spot on lanzo!thanks for clarifying that boet!:)

@lanzo - isn't it the same as the ones you were selling for about R400 a while ago? Since this one is nipping/eating corals, I offered less.

@paul bloem - let me know if you happy to keep it for me until next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
leslie i think you misunderstanding my statement. i meant exactly what you are saying,we were under the impresion that it sells at r250 in a lfs so I for one would pay R50 more anyday for a fish used to tank life:thumbup:

lekker :tt2:

@lanzo - isn't it the same as the ones you were selling for about R400 a while ago? Since this one is nipping/eating corals, I offered less.

Yes but it was a special that we had running on that shipment

Normal Price at LFS are Much much higher

Hey guys, the lemon peel is conditioned in a reefers tank. That alone is worth something. I would rather buy a fish from a reefer who gives personalised care to a fish than a LFS. Therefore paying an extra R50 is actually a bargain. (Now I got to put my money where my mouth is)..... I'm a little bit overstocked at the moment in my 4ft. Until I get a bigger skimmer, I'm going to have to take it easy.... But I would have taken this fish with eyes closed.....

if this fish is still available I will take it, always wanted one but you will pay big dolla for it in CT. Will you ship dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom