Its always the new guy

Reaction score
Just an introduction

Dylan Here

Looking forward to using the knowledge of the more experienced reefers currently moving from a nano to a 300L tank and walking on very thin ice with the wifey

Also First time on a forum so please excuse any mistakes made on my part i will learn

Thanks

RiaanP

Reaction score
hello and welcome @Dylan

You are at the right place. Start reading and keep on reading. Do not make hasty decisions. Wifey will never forget... :biggrin:

tekkengal

Reaction score
masahello

You should post pics of your nano setup, would love to see it! :)

Reaction score
Can do, its fish only though so not much to look at as ill be moving them to the big tank then ill really start getting into the coral addiction :w00t:

tekkengal

Reaction score
When is the big tank coming?

Reaction score
Its in as we speak all set up, im running a slow drip loop from the nano tank to the new one on a constant cycle to match temperature and water parameters so when the time comes to move the little guys its pain free and easy :biggrin:

tekkengal

Reaction score
lol, awesome!
You also need to post pics of your new system as well! :biggrin:

Reaction score
I will definitely document my progress, I'll take some pics when i get home also on a side not the nano was a DIY build by me from glass to cabinet so if it looks a little different you know why.:lol:

Reaction score
Wahaha Brilliant!! Except then ill be going from thin ice to thick water :biggrin::lol: Thanks for the welcome.

Reaction score
As requested my current nano set up custom built by yours truly and the new big brother tank waiting for new tenants

20160519_181113.jpg

20160519_181133.jpg

Reaction score
Welcome to MASA bud. Tank looks good. Keep them updates coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Welcome man. All the best on your new setup. Please don't rush it, always research and read up before making new change to your tank.

Reaction score
Welcome! Dig the new tank. An empty tank has so much potential! Enjoy he journey and as devesh said, take it easy. It's usually much easier the second time around though.

Reaction score
Thanks for the wise words and the welcome i really appreciate it guys will keep up to date as i move along, yeah i definitely learnt some stuff the hard way but second time round ill get it right for sure slow and steady wins the race right

Reaction score
Welcome, both tanks look good. Looking forward to the updates

Top Bottom