• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

indo corals @ Perky Pets

yo, how much are these shrimp?
37825134deb3742b3.jpg

Hy Thanks David for the great deal yesterday,,,my wife wanted to know how much the corals were and when I told her she said why didn't you get more,,,,,,,,you just can't please these woman I tell you....

Hi Dave, sent you a PM, taking two file fish. Also would you pack a third fish I am planning o buying from a guy that lives in retreat, I am sure he will bring the fish to you so that you can ship it all together.
Thanks!

David is number 24 still available,yellow pagoda cup coral....as well as do u have a Hanna wrasse for me....also are u open today and what time do u open...........and ldtly do you have salt water.......

David is number 24 still available,yellow pagoda cup coral....as well as do u have a Hanna wrasse for me....also are u open today and what time do u open...........and ldtly do you have salt water.......

Hi , yes its R 298.90
No Hanna wrasse
are open from 9 - 1:00
and yes to Red sea salt mix - 45.00 per 25liters

Chat later
D

Back
Top Bottom