[SOLD] IM SR-60 Shutdown Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

So most of the livestock is gone. Quite a bit of rock still available as we managed to get most of the corals off it. A lot of the rock does still have left over corals on it, zoos, mushrooms, kenyans, sps, baby pin couhsin etc. I will try post pics of each rock once the corals have had a chance to recover a bit.

Will post updated list shortly.

Can confirm the tank and hardware is in pristine condition. drain it, clean it, put it on a shop floor and you would never know it had been used

Corals wise its mostly Mushrooms on quite decent size Live rock, some zoos, a few Kenyan trees and more live rock. Ideally if someone was interested in the tank they could try save some of the water and the substrate. Would be a waste for me to drain such mature water... Most of the other guys are coming this weekend so will do a final clean up post after the weekend with what is left.

Hi All,

All Livestock gone.

Still available:
1x Tank in pristine condition, happy to send you videos and pics upfront (will include 2x Return pumps, Heater and all other left over goodies such as Bubble Magus magnet etc.) - R6000
1x Hailea HS 66a Chiller - R4500
1x IM Ghost Skimmer - R2000
1x Doser with spare head and 3 part dosing chamber and all piping (On Hold for Devon) - R1000
2x Heaters (200-300W) - R200 each
1x Hailea HX6520 Return Pump (less than 3 months old) - R500
1x Seneye Reef with Wifi controller - R3500
1x Ufo Zetlight with Wifi controller (On hold for Sietjiewp) - R4000
1x Zetlight N1702 marine LED with remote - R600
1x 1200W Battery Backup system with 105ah Energizer batteries - R4000
1x Waterboy Auto Top up - R800
1x IM Custom Media basket - R250
1x Dynmax IQ3 Tank with return pump, heater and Dynmax Robot LED light - R400

Some of you have dibs some of the items above but I have not heard back from you, so if you have please send me a pm to confirm. Thank you.

If I find anything else ill post it, got a whole house to clean up and sell :p

Last edited:
What would the cost be for the tank as close to running as possible. Skimmer etc included then? What was sold off that is required to run the tank. Also where are you located. Sorry i can't seem to see that in the add

What would the cost be for the tank as close to running as possible. Skimmer etc included then? What was sold off that is required to run the tank. Also where are you located. Sorry i can't seem to see that in the add

Hi There, located in Fourways. Only thing needed is skimmer which is on the list (IM Ghost skimmer) and a light (also on the list, UFO Zetlight), rest is all included.

No more wavemakers soz

Not sure how keen you were but I've shipped a lot of tanks, can get a quote?

Sold:
Dynmax Tank along with the Zetlight N1702
What was costs in the past? Im near PE. What will total cost be on the tank. Tank, skimmer, return pump, media basket etc.

Update:
1x Tank in pristine condition, happy to send you videos and pics upfront (will include 2x Return pumps, Heater and all other left over goodies such as Bubble Magus magnet etc.) - R6000 on hold till Wed for Brendan
1x Hailea HS 66a Chiller - R4500
1x IM Ghost Skimmer - R2000
1x Doser with spare head and 3 part dosing chamber and all piping - R1000 on Hold for Devon
2x Heaters (200-300W) - R200 each
1x Hailea HX6520 Return Pump (less than 3 months old) - R500
1x Seneye Reef with Wifi controller - R3500 on hold for umair
1x Ufo Zetlight with Wifi controller (On hold for Sietjiewp) - R4000 on hold for Sietjiewp
1x Zetlight N1702 marine LED with remote - R600 Sold to Josh (off forum)
1x 1200W Battery Backup system with 105ah Energizer batteries - R4000
1x Waterboy Auto Top up - R800 - On hold Anthony
1x IM Custom Media basket - R250
1x Dynmax IQ3 Tank with return pump, heater and Dynmax Robot LED light - Sold to Josh (off forum)
1x IM Media reactor (Sold but doesnt fit into buyers tank so available again) comes with new Pump - R1000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom