Idol marine !!!!!

Reaction score
PROUD SUPPORTER OF IDOL MARINE

Hi everyone...

Ive been a marine fan for the past 2 years although ive only had boyu tanks.
Recently ive been thinking about going bigger and i finally decided to build a shallow reef. I knew absolutely nothing about setting up a tank with a sump. I didnt know what equipment to buy, how to set it up, absolutely nothing...

Ive been to quite a bit of marine stores, not only to look for equipment but also to get info on the marine world and how i should go about doing starting this beautiful hobby. Yes a lot of people gave me their advice (which i really appreciate) but i could not have started without the help of my favourite MARINE STORE - IDOL MARINE.

Ive been visiting IDOL MARINE for about 3 months and ive learnt so much from them. Not only are they friendly and welcoming, they are also experts at what they do. Good advice was always passed on with a happy smile even though i wasnt a supporter at the time.

I would recommend IDOL MARINE TO ANYONE and EVERYONE who are or want to be reefers.

ROB and especially LUIS ALVES, from me and your fellow supporters, thank you for all the advice and help.

We really appreciate it

Kia . . .

in my view they are still the best tank builders by a country mile, if ever i wanted a custom system i wouldnt use anyone else.

Absolutely true,
I was there on Sunday for some coral and salt, thanks guys for all advise and help really appreciate it.

You guys Rock.

I couldnt agree more. They (Adriaan) built our tank 2 years ago and just recently re-aquascaped it for us. Luis is also a wealth of information and gives it out so willingly. They really are tops. Kudos to you guys at Idol Marine. :thumbup:

WOW!

Thanks Kia, and all of the supportive comments.

We really appreciate them!:):):)

ps. Kia is not a paid representative of Idol Marine.;) Just a recent addition to the family.

Back
Top Bottom