Great nudibranch images

Reaction score
Advanced Aquarists Hot Tips: Common Mistakes Setting Up A New Tank

:D Beautiful colours

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Nudis do come in some stunning colours which is often a very effective camoflage, fantastic creatures, you just don't want most of them in your tank :)

jacquesb

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for this Warr - interesting. At least they did not remove the slugs from the wild. BUT they still "handled" them - I can just imagine the stress these poor slugs went though :)

I wonder how the HECK did they get it so darn BRIGHT being UNDERWATER (uumm - I mean: UNDERSEA) and all?

Reaction score
Thanks for this Warr - interesting. At least they did not remove the slugs from the wild. BUT they still "handled" them - I can just imagine the stress these poor slugs went though :)

I wonder how the HECK did they get it so darn BRIGHT being UNDERWATER (uumm - I mean: UNDERSEA) and all?
I see alot of talk about this point, but I reckon when I handle my snails, that get over and carry on with life.

A photographer with this much experience must have a huge crew to make sure none of these creatures are unduly stressed.

If you look at some of the pics you can see that the slugs are not in defensive mode, they actually look quite mobile.