Good LFS in Cape Town

CJB

Reaction score
Hi all, as some of you know, I am new to Cape Town. Could any local “reefers” perhaps recommend good marine shops in Cape Town?

Thanks

Perky Pets (in Diep river), Powerlab (in Claremont), RBM (in Bellville). Those would be the best go to LFSs for marines. Other than that Sam's Aquarium (in Bergvliet) probably carries the best dry goods selection.

Thanks James, been to Sam’s a few times and was at aquatic vision once, trying to familiarize myself with all the lfs’s here like I knew the ones in JHB. I like to shop around.

Definitely visit RBM in Belville, they really are a ine stop shop and the quality of their corals is top notch.

Definitely visit RBM in Belville, they really are a ine stop shop and the quality of their corals is top notch.
You getting commission? :tt2:

@CJB You could also try Aquatic Vision, Panorma Pets, although I've never been to them, just know of them. :)

Reactions: CJB
You getting commission? :tt2:
I think I Should. Naah just been in the hobby long enough to know when to punt a shop that deserves it.

Definitely want to go there saw some pics online but, it is always better to visit the store directly

Back
Top Bottom