Good day catching fish

What about cropping the pictures before resizing or uploading. At least then you do not loose detail and we can see the fish easier.

Thanks

Were did you catch?

just copy and paste the img code from Photobucket. Then your pictures will show.

What's your success rate with this method?
How long have you been doing it like this?

close to 70%
put something natural in as well, frozen brine shrimp or those algae strips together with your fish food
over a year now
Good luck.

Flies and angels that small wont be eating frozen brine shrimp, nor nori sheets yet.
What fish food are you using referred to, in your post above?
You started keeping marines at the end of August 2011.
my new nano - Marine Aquariums of South Africa
How is it that suddenly you have a year's experience getting small flies and angels to eat?

Go buy yourself some frozen Ocean Nutrition - Lobster Eggs, Cyclops, Red Plankton, and Cyclopseeze to feed these poor buggers. Try Northlands, The Waterboy to mention but a few of the local pet shops.
If you dont they will be dead in a few weeks (they may already be)

Last edited by a moderator:
Flies and angels that small wont be eating frozen brine shrimp, nor nori sheets yet.
What fish food are you using referred to, in your post above?
You started keeping marines at the end of August 2011.
my new nano - Marine Aquariums of South Africa
How is it that suddenly you have a year's experience getting small flies and angels to eat?

Go buy yourself some frozen Ocean Nutrition - Lobster Eggs, Cyclops, Red Plankton, and Cyclopseeze to feed these poor buggers. Try Northlands, The Waterboy to mention but a few of the local pet shops.
If you dont they will be dead in a few weeks (they may already be)

i started a tank of my own pretty recently but ive been catching and feeding a while now

i dont feel shy to ask for help if i need it but thankfully i dont right now and know enough to have my fish live happy and healthy

sorry guy but these poor buggers are eating brine shrimp and dont seem like they gona die any time soon

shot for caring soo much though, much appreciated:thanks:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom