my new nano

Reaction score
Ive been using my tank for freshwater fish but recently decided to convert it to a marine , i have two tamato clownfish and button polyps. Would love to hear from you guys because i hardly have a clue on what im doing , thanks:thumbup:
IMG-20110807-00218.jpg

IMG-20110807-00216.jpg

53454e5907b0a0ef8.jpg

53454e592035617e9.jpg

53454e59228689454.jpg

53454e5922a0c968c.jpg

Last edited:
What you are experiencing is probably diatoms .they will go away with time. When you add sometinh your bio load increases and your bacteria needs to catch up. Once they have caught up it'll disappear.post some pics and we will be able to help you and give you more advice. We love pics. And welcome to masa. Great to have you here.

Welcome to the forum. I've added your pics to your post. :)

What you are experiencing is probably diatoms .they will go away with time. When you add sometinh your bio load increases and your bacteria needs to catch up. Once they have caught up it'll disappear.post some pics and we will be able to help you and give you more advice. We love pics. And welcome to masa. Great to have you here.

Thanks man , yeah will doo

Welcome dude, yeah broke but so worth it, i'm sure you know by now, the other major thing is that you'll constantly be looking to go bigger!!!:p
You must fight the urge... and enjoy!

Haha shot man ... but couldnt you have warned me earlier!! i've already started looking for something bigger:lol:

Back
Top Bottom