Is the fish eating?
all eating flakes, pellets​
Shipping or Collection only:
collection only​
Your location.
Cape Town​
Price:
R1400​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's:
hi guys..selling the following to make way for new stock

willing to sell individually but if buyer takes all fish will sell for R1400..these fish are acclimatised and eating everything so you avoid the risk of buying fish that wont eat (espiaclly with anthias)

3 x female squareblock anthias (one is changing to male) eats everything from flakes to bits to nori -R600

1 jumbo regal tang 17-20cm in size and solid..seen smaller sell for same or more-R700

cleaner shrimp and common clown ( to be sold together) R200

pics to follow​
Notes:
-​

20130329_094509.jpg

20130329_0945280.jpg

20130329_094554.jpg

Hi I am interested in the anthias will take depending size how old and how often do you need to feed them.

@a-jap..they are about 10cm, one is a bit bigger..i feed my fish small meals prob about 2 or 3 times a day..before work, when i get home and later the evening..the squareblocks do not need to be fed 3 or 4 times a day as some other species..and i think they do much better being fed bits or pellets a few times a week as this fattens them up nicely

Last edited by a moderator:
@a-jap..they are about 10cm, one is a bit bigger..i feed my fish small meals prob about 2 or 3 times a day..before work, when i get home and later the evening..the squareblocks do not need to be fed 3 or 4 times a day as some other species..and i think they do much better being fed bits or pellets a few times a week as this fattens them up nicely

let me know if you are interested

nope...blue regal..i aint a fan of the yellow belly regals tbh. @Stevej

@carlosdeandrade..yes still available..R600 for all. Im not sure how you gona get the fish to you tho...im not due for a trip to jhb for another few months.lol

@carlosdeandrade..yes still available..R600 for all. Im not sure how you gona get the fish to you tho...im not due for a trip to jhb for another few months.lol

If you can get the fish to perky pets, I will take care of the rest

yep..that can b arranged..but only the weekend tho..wen u plan on having them send u fish?

SORRY I am out on the anthias. Other plans on the go. @dallasg, you have enough fish yet? These are different.

@DeanT.situated in rylands estate. only have the anthias n regal for sale atm..open to negotiate price on regal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom